Choices For Life – Oklahoma
Our office will remain open, however, the lobby will be closed. We will be limiting access and will be following recommended social distancing for all appointments and contact.
From the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Mon – Fri
All consumers, foster parents/children, and/or deliveries engaging in essential services will need to contact our office at 405-751-0800 to alert the front office staff of the need for assistance and/or access to the building.
Per CDC recommendations, you will be asked a few screening questions prior to gaining access to the building.
We will still see consumers for intakes, reassessments and sessions, but these will be done primarily through Telehealth or in person by appointment only and only after relaying negative symptoms of any kind.
Welcome to Our Treatment Parent Specialists!
Thank you for showing interest in therapeutic foster care. You may call any of our offices if you need more information. Below you will find Helpful Articles for treatment parents and those seeking to be one, as well as a list of Additional Resources you may find interesting and Downloadable Forms.
- 10 Things You Can Do Now to Be Ready to Do Foster Care Later by Carrie Craft
- Handling Behaviors by Katarina Kabick, MSW
- How to Create a Safety Plan Worksheet by Carrie Craft
- Learning How to Use Your Voice by Carrie Dahlin
- Seeking Normal by Joshua Christian
- Welcoming a Child or Teen Into Foster Care by healthychildren.org
If you found any online articles that you think are helpful to treatment parents, let us know by filling out the form below.
- Alliance for Children and Families
- Foster Care & Adoptive Community
- Foster Parent Trainings
- National Foster Care Month
- Oklahoma Commission on Children & Youth
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy
- Child Welfare League of America
- Department Human Services
- Family Education
- Fight Hate and Promote Tolerance
- Kids Health for Parents
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- The Council on Accreditation
- The Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care
Client Medical Exam Form
PSR Daily Log
For quick answers to any questions, provide us your email address, your question and click on Submit Now. We will respond via email within the following work day.
Oklahoma Corporate Office
Choices For Life Foster Care – Oklahoma
Choices For Life of Georgia