Diversity and Inclusion
Choices for Life strives to promote an environment for all employees and the youth and families we serve where diverse cultures, abilities and backgrounds are respected and every person is treated equally.
Overview of Strategy
Our diversity strategy is built upon our core values of promoting a healthy, diverse and inclusive environment, both for those who work at Choices for Life and the youth, families and communities we serve. To deliver on our commitment to foster this culture, our efforts include:
- Listen and Learn – To help guide our growth and ensure our policies include input from our entire organization, we are holding regular listening sessions with employees.
- Educate and Train – We encourage the utilization of training and professional development curriculum that incorporates specific diversity and inclusion education content.
- Support Diverse and Inclusive Policies – Our commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace is reflected in our organization’s policies.
- Reflect our Community – Choices for Life is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Our diverse workforce reflects the cultural differences of the communities we serve, and each of our employees contributes to delivering quality health care to the regions we serve.
- Lead by Example – We recognize that healthy communities are those whose citizens appreciate diversity and promote fairness, equality and social justice for all. We aim to provide quality care in our community while also leading by example to promote an environment where differences are appreciated and discrimination is not tolerated.
For quick answers to any questions, provide us your email address, your question and click on Submit Now. We will respond via email within the following work day.
Oklahoma Corporate Office
4911 N. Portland Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Choices For Life Foster Care – Oklahoma
Choices For Life of Georgia