Choices For Life – Georgia
Check Back for Upcoming Announcements!
Welcome to Our Foster Parents!
Thank you for showing interest in foster care. You may call any of our offices if you need more information. Below you will find Helpful Articles for treatment parents and those seeking to be one, as well as a list of Additional Resources you may find interesting and Downloadable Forms.
- 10 Things You Can Do Now to Be Ready to Do Foster Care Later by Carrie Craft
- Handling Behaviors by Katarina Kabick, MSW
- How to Create a Safety Plan Worksheet by Carrie Craft
- Learning How to Use Your Voice by Carrie Dahlin
- Seeking Normal by Joshua Christian
- Welcoming a Child or Teen Into Foster Care by healthychildren.org
If you found any online articles that you think are helpful to treatment parents, let us know by filling out the form below.
- Trauma Informed Care Training
- Foster Parent College (Costs a small fee)
- Foster Parents Training (Costs a small fee)
- Foster Parent Training (Costs a small fee)
- Children and Family Futures (Subscribe to Newsletter)
- Prevent Child Abuse America (Subscribe to Newsletter)
- Child Welfare Information Gateway (Go to News and Events – Free Subscriptions, Great Information)
- Georgia Center for Resources and Support (Go to Trainings – Online Trainings – Instructions on how to order FREE Trainings)
- ProSolutions Training (Click: Find a Course Tab. Then pick Stated and CEU Approval. Click on GA for state. Click Georgia Online CEU. From the list of courses, scroll until you see one that is $0.00 and then click add to cart. It will allow you to watch and then put your certificate into your account).
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (This page has many webinars you can register for. On left-hand side there are additional webinar series).
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (Go to Resources – Training and Education – Learning Center)
- Circles of Care Incorporated (Go to Training – Training Links or Register and log in, go to Training – Training Websites)
Prospective Caregiver Application
Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick answers to any questions, provide us your email address, your question and click on Submit Now. We will respond via email within the following work day.
Choices For Life Foster Care – Oklahoma
Choices For Life of Georgia