Choices For Life – Oklahoma
Prospective Caregiver Inquiry
Fill out our inquiry form online – no printing needed!
Scan the QR code to access the form from your mobile device!
Welcome to Foster Parents!
Thank you for showing interest in foster care. You may call any of our offices if you need more information. Below you will find Helpful Articles for treatment parents and those seeking to be one, as well as a list of Additional Resources you may find interesting and Downloadable Forms.
- 10 Things You Can Do Now to Be Ready to Do Foster Care Later by Carrie Craft
- Handling Behaviors by Katarina Kabick, MSW
- How to Create a Safety Plan Worksheet by Carrie Craft
- Learning How to Use Your Voice by Carrie Dahlin
- Seeking Normal by Joshua Christian
- Welcoming a Child or Teen Into Foster Care by healthychildren.org
- Alliance for Children and Families
- Foster Care & Adoptive Community
- Foster Parent Trainings
- National Foster Care Month
- Oklahoma Commission on Children & Youth
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy
- Child Welfare League of America
- Department Human Services
- Family Education
- Fight Hate and Promote Tolerance
- Kids Health for Parents
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- The Council on Accreditation
- The Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care
Client Medical Exam Form
For quick answers to any questions, provide us your email address, your question and click on Submit Now. We will respond via email within the following work day.
Oklahoma Corporate Office
Choices For Life Foster Care – Oklahoma
Choices For Life of Georgia