Choices For Life – Oklahoma
What is Outpatient counseling?
Choices For Life’s outpatient counseling is dedicated to affecting positive change through individual, family and group processes. By combining the skills and resources of our Choices For Life professional team in concert with the therapeutic community, we
- Strive to provide support, positive change and well-being to persons from all socioeconomic environments.
- Acknowledge all family members.
- Serve all individual clients with empathy, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap, marital status or socioeconomic condition.
Choices For Life outpatient counseling serves proactively to the changing physical and emotional needs of persons in a hurting society in and out of the foster care community. We are prepared to assist people with quality behavioral health rehabilitation services (BHRS), with areas of focus that include, but are not limited to, the client’s emotional, behavioral and educational needs, as well as most importantly, the centrality of family and spiritual values.
Where does Choices For Life provide these services?
We provide office-based, home-based and school-based services within the Oklahoma City metro area and surrounding areas including Canadian, Cleveland, Lincoln and Logan counties. We are eligible to provide services in many school settings, including Oklahoma City Public Schools.
What type of issues does Choices For Life treat?
We have caring providers who work with children and adults through all transitional stages of life. Our therapists and case managers work with anger, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, grief/loss, ADHD, PTSD, as well as any women, family, marriage and couple issues. Our staff is trained in a number of treatment modalities, including Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
We offer individual and family therapy, as well as case management and BHRS for those clients who are eligible.
Why choose Choices For Life Counseling?
Choices For Life Counseling has an array of therapists that work with a diverse list of specialties which allows us to find the best fit for you or your family’s needs.
- Our therapists have the ability to provide customized services to meet each client’s needs.
- Our therapist are supportive, non-judgmental and can provide the resources to help you succeed.
- Our therapists strive to schedule you and your family as quickly as possible with little to no waiting list time.
- Our therapists will meet you where you are, whether that is in the privacy of your own home, a confidential location in the community or in an office-based setting. These services help clients by allowing them to feel most comfortable in whichever environment they choose.
What type of financial aid/insurance is accepted?
We currently accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield and HealthChoice insurances. We also accept Oklahoma Soonercare/Medicaid for clients of all ages, including Advantage Waiver clients, DHS, APS and child welfare referrals.
We also accept Cigna, HealthCare Highways, and United for Private Insurance.
How do I get started?
We appreciate you choosing Choices For Life and have made it easy to get started in one of two ways:
- Call the agency directly at 405-751-0800 and ask for Outpatient Counseling. A staff member will fill out your referral form by asking you questions.
- Download the referral form below, complete it and either fax it to 405-751-6488 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will contact you.
Outpatient Counseling Referral Form
For quick answers to any questions, provide us your email address, your question and click on Submit Now. We will respond via email within the following work day.
Oklahoma Corporate Office
Choices For Life Foster Care – Oklahoma
Choices For Life of Georgia